Thursday 23 August 2012

My top 5 lip products!

Hi everyone!
Yes, I know, no blog posts in quite a while. I've got a blog post coming soon just covering my blogging absence, and also covering my lack of 30 day nail challenge posts. Unfortunately, my camera is lost, along with all the photos, so I'm having to go way back to the beginning. *sigh*. Also, I'm having some problems with my blog button, the image just isn't showing up, so to all the tech geniuses out there.... help me?
But anyway, I thought I'd do a bit of a beauty post today, with my top 5 lip products, or my kind of most reached for! (In no particular order!)
Just remember I've lost my camera, and am having to make do with my iPod one!



Boots natural collection Mango and Papaya Coloured Lip Gloss

This glides on nicely, and leaves a really nice shine. Smells amazing, and yes, tastes amazing too! I always find these squeezy tubes really messy, so I don't really like the packaging. However, it's small, compact and fits in your bag without taking much space. 

Boots-£2.75 for 15ml


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick- Shade 620 Coral Queen

This is such a gorgeous colour! A very deep coral, that really does Moisten your lips. I find that lipsticks can dry my lips quite easily, but I have no problem with this. Glides on like a dream. It has quite good staying power as well!

Boots-£6.29 


Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick- Shade 422 Coral Tonic

This is so so similar to the Rimmel lipstick (as you can see from the bottom image, where the Rimmel is at the top and the Maybelline at the bottom) Both Coral colours. I would say the Maybelline one is a bit more sheer, so you have to build it up to get the same effect,  so the Maybelline one is definitely better for a more subtle look. Again, goes on nicely, and doesn't dry my lips out. I have my eye on a few more colours from this range, especially the pop ones, so I might have to treat my self soon!

Boots- £7.19


No.7 High Shine - Whisper

My auntie, who is a No.7 obsessive, gave this to me as she found it to sticky. I can see where she's coming from, as it isn't the smoothest lip gloss, but I really do love it. It's a beautiful champagne colour with peachy gold specks in, but really does look great on the lips. I always find myself reaching for this, and it has SPF 15 which is always a bonus. I really don't like the applicator, as it's so small, and takes a while to apply a nice amount, however it is a bonus when it comes to getting the precision at the edge. This is on offer at the moment, as is the whole High Shine Lip gloss line, so I'd get down to Boots!

Boots - currently £4.50 reduced from £9!


Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm

An absolute gem! I love this lip balm so much! It really does wonders for my lips, and moistens for a long time. I always carry this around with me, and apply it a lot in the day just out of habit (Which  would explain why it's down to a nib). It's not really fragranced , yet it smells so good! I don't know what it is, maybe the Jojoba  oil? Leaves my lips soft, smooth, and moisturised, and this was so cheap!

Boots-£1.65

So that's my top 5 lip products! What do you think of these products? What are your top 5?
Talk to you soon!
Abbie!
xxx

P.s, if you can help with my blog button issues, please do! It will be much appreciated! 

1 comment:

  1. may try the natural collection gloss have always been put off by the bottle lovely post well done x

    ReplyDelete