Thursday 11 October 2012

What I've been loving recently!

Hello everyone! 
I know, I know, it's been about a month since I've blogged. I am so sorry! Unfortunately my mum had to go in to hospital, and then it was my birthday, and then some other stuff, and life has just generally got in the way. I haven't had the time or energy, let alone the heart to blog. But don't worry, I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth!
I kept checking back to blogger, and thinking about how long I haven't blogged for, but I just couldn't think of anything to blog about. So I thought I'd just do a little post about what I've been loving recently  in the past month. You already know about the whole camera fiasco, so, annoyingly, I'm gonna have to just get the images off google and stuff. Urgh, don't you hate that?! Hopefully, I'll be getting a new camera for Christmas. I know it's a long time to wait, but I'm putting all my money forward for Christmas, so that I can get all my friends and family lovely presents! And maybe a Christmas giveaway in the future? ;) 
Before starting, I'd just like to say thank-you for sticking with me! Please do follow me and comment, it always puts a big smile on my face!
Longest blog intro ever over! (Phew!)


Confessions of a Concealaholic

I know this is pretty expensive, but it is sooo worth it. This kit is amazing. It comes with miniatures of: That gal, Lemon aid, Eye bright, Erase paste, Boi-ing 01 and 02, as well as some little brushes.


You can buy this here for £28.50


Mac studio sculpt foundation

Yes! I am so proud, I finally have a decent foundation! Woo-hoo! I was honestly so happy when I got this. It did break my heart a little to hand over that £24 though. But, I have a new resolution, I am going to start getting nothing but high end brand make-up. You get what you pay for, and I want nothing but amazing quality stuff! I'm not saying mine is all rubbish, but you know. This will last so long! I've had it about 3 weeks, and it looks like it hasn't been touched. You need less than a pea sized amount, and I would say it has medium coverage, but it's definitely build able. I'm pretty sure I'm like the palest shade though. (NC15) Oh dear!


You can buy this here for £24


No7 Fanomenal Lashes mascara

I'll be honest, I hate the brush on this. I really don't like plastic brushes, and especially ones like these, where the bristles are super short. When applying this, it feels like nothing is going on to my lashes, as you can't really feel the bristles going through them. But, saying this, it does get my lashes. It makes them look longer and keeps them separated. It's definitely good for a more natural look.


You can buy this here for £12.95


Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliner in 'Cocoa bean'

I've been on a bit of a brown eye liner kick recently. I've never really been in to it before, and always stuck with black, but I've just been buying loads, and this is definitely my fave! It's just amazing, it glides on like a dream and is super creamy. The colours a really gorgeous dark brown. It's easily smudgeable when you apply it, but once it's on, it's on! I would highly recommend this for all the brown eye liner lovers out there!


You can buy this here for £5


Benefit benetint

I mix this in with my technic 'High lights' highlighter (a great alternative to the benefit high lighter!), and it gives it such a nice colour. It just gives a healthier glow, which you know, is always good!


You can buy this here for £24.50

That's pretty much all the beauty products, but I just want to throw a few random things in there too, so...


  • My ukulele! - I don't know what brought it on, but I've got a new found love for my ukulele. I've been playing for about a year and a half, but I just can't get enough of it! I play violin, guitar, piano and...recorder (I learnt when I was at primary school, and it's just stuck with me) but I'm just obsessed with it!
  • Pajama bottoms - Now that it's getting colder, I have been buying so many pairs of these! It's the nicest feeling to get home and just pull a pair on. 
  • My art book - I've just been drawing a lot lately. Nothing in particular, just what ever I feel like. I'm not good or anything, I've just been enjoying do it!
  • The cinema - I've spent a lot of money going to see films lately. Mostly horror. My most recent trip was to see sinister with some

  •  friends. It was so scary! These boys kept laughing at me and my friend though - we were gripping each others hands so tightly, and jumping at the slightest things!
  • Youtube - I just love watching people (that sounds a bit dodgey!) I would love love love to start a youtube channel, but I know nobody would watch, so it would be a bit pointless really! Maybe one day....
So that's it! I know there's not a lot of beauty products, but these are just the things I've been using non-stop!
Sorry again for the long break, but I'm back now! And I'll try update again soon. 
Also, can I ask you all, if you have a blog, to leave me the link! I love finding new blogs to read, so I'll pop over and most certainly give you a follow. 
Thanks for reading, bye!
Abbie!
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Really want to try Benetint but the pricetag is so off putting :( cute blog btw
    Shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what you should do is buy Instyle magazine, they've got a little sample of it in there! You get to pick from sunbeam, cha cha tint, and benetint, so it's a great time to try it out! <3Xx

      Delete