Friday 28 December 2012

shutting the shop...

aloha old friends!
well I have some really important, and I guess sad, news for you. When I started my blog, I was a bit of a lost sheep. I wasn't too sure where I was going with it, or even really how to run it. Now that I've gotten my head around it, I've realised that all the cack I'd written whilst trying to figure myself out has really limited me in what I can write now. It all seems a bit childish and immature, and just not what I want it to be. I've sorted out where I want my little slice of the internet to be heading, and what I want to write about. I'd considered deleting past posts and going from there, but then I thought about how I would of lost previous things that had helped me, and it made me sad to think about doing so. So instead I thought I'd start anew. In the new year I will be launching my new blog, a fresh start. And that one won't be filled with poor posts that are irrelavent to my readers. I won't be deleting anything of this blog, it will just sit as a reminder of how I started. Once I have everything sorted and a new blog, I'll post all the details here. I hope you all follow me on this new adventure! Just remember, I haven't been forgetting you, I've been working on getting you a better experiance. I can't wait to speak to you all in the new year, and I hope you had a fab Christmas!
Talk to you soon!
bye!
Abbie!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment